History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. Keep Calm and Carry On!
– Winston Churchill
Are you a leader by choice, or are you leader by default? You don’t need to own a business or have a title to be in a position to help move people or yourself into action. The world’s greatest leaders write their own history versus letting others write it for them.
It’s All About the Energy!
The world, our communities, our organizations and your team need leaders who get their calm, decisiveness, confidence and their energy from an awareness and presence that enables them to tap their greatest potential under all circumstances. Harness the leadership energy you need to confidently deal with lack of certainty, perform more consistently under stress, minimize distractions, motivate yourself or others and keep your fuel tank full so you can lead in both in your professional and personal life.
Next Act Solutions will help you with a Leadership Mastery blueprint using the Energy Leadership Development System™* through one-on-one coaching and/or facilitated workshops with you, your team or a community of other leaders eager to share their journey and learn with and from you.
- Energy Leadership Index Assessment™ (ELI)* is a one-of-a-kind attitudinal assessment that enables Leaders to hold up a mirror to their perceptions. The results will give you insight on how you currently show up as a Leader. They also increase your awareness of how your assumptions, limiting beliefs, interpretations or past experience might be holding you back. Or
- Core Values Index™ (CVI) measures the core values that make up your innate nature. The assessment takes less than 10 minutes to complete and shows the motivational drivers that determine what will fulfill you in the work you do.
- Debrief the survey results.
- One-hour coaching session on a topic of your choosing using assessment results
- Energy Leadership Index Assessment™ (ELI)* or Core Values Inventory™** (CVI)
- Two–hour pre-session to create a vision for your desired change or transition, action plans, and short-term goals.
- Bi-Weekly coaching for three months with a focus on performance energy and the use of six influencers to help you be more aware of how to make a change in the moment.
- Email or phone check-ins.
- Energy Leadership Index Assessment™ (ELI)*, Core Values Inventory™ (CVI), 360 or stakeholder, team interviews.
- Four- hour strategy session to create a Leadership Mastery Blueprint for both short and long-term success.
- Use the Core.E Leadership Dynamics™* system to further enhance your motivation and capability in achieving your goals or redirect your momentum and tap your potential when you are looking to improve your performance or confidence.
- Bi-weekly coaching for 6 months, with post coaching engagement follow-up.
- Subscription to SCOPE™* for one year to help sustain you during your leadership mastery journey. SCOPE™* measures your energy for a task, reveals what’s most influencing your energy at that moment, and provides you with a means to intervene and enhance your performance potential in real time.
- Email or phone check-ins.
*Registered trademarks of Bruce Schneider and the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching 2008-2016
**Registered trademark of Taylor Protocols, The Core Values Company
Facilitated Team Workshops and Coaching
Workshops and coaching options can be tailored and facilitated as working sessions or used to leverage organizational energy, experience and peer coaching for intact teams and groups to:
- Navigate change or transition
- Set strategy or achieve goals
- Improve decision making or communication
- Increase engagement
- Develop talent
- Enhance executive presence or influence
- Reduce conflict
Linda Burridge has been coaching me for about a year. I met her through my previous job, and re-connected with her after a few years, right at a time when I was starting to re-build my career in a new country. She not only gave me ideas to approach my job search with a positive mindset but also helped me grow as a person.
I worked with her to discover my purpose and values, as well as my areas of vulnerability based on my energy leadership profile and other innovative assessment tools. Then with those results, I was able to ‘get out of my shell’ and start exploring possible roles through networking, mentoring, and volunteering. She helped me learn so much about myself and has greatly contributed to my personal growth. Her approach is comforting yet firm in the areas I needed to work on, and she made sure that I got something out of each session.
Linda’s coaching abilities are second to none! I would recommend Linda as a coach to any of my friends and family who are looking to improve their lives.