Never Stop Learning Because Life Never Stops Teaching
With today’s technology, improved healthcare and global reach, the pace, scope and intensity of change increases in our 40’s and continues well into our 60’s. As we all negotiate transitions in our careers, health/aging, family or finances, satisfaction and success with our work and life will be more dependent on our ability to transition from path to path versus controlling change.
By engaging with Next Act Solutions, you will have a tested process that can be customized to meet the needs of individuals, teams or even your unique tribe so that you aren’t dependent on a facilitator or coach over time. A variety of tools, questions and techniques using a replicable process will help you be in charge of your choices so that you can more easily and confidently navigate transitions in your life or help others to do the same, not just today but in the future.
- Confirm readiness.
- Establish expectations for the relationship.
- Agree on coaching engagement or facilitated group/team process and delivery options.
2. Assess & Reflect
- Enhance awareness using assessments, inventories, self-reflection and feedback.
- Describe the change, challenge or desired transition.
3. Design Your Path
- Establish goals, timelines, support needed & accountabilities.
- Determine agenda topics and learning or coaching method.
4. Stay the Course
- Raise awareness, apply new thinking, behavior and insight.
- Assess and reflect to measure progress.
- Plan and follow-up for continued progress and transition.
What can I say about Linda Burridge? She is professional, empathetic, and goes behind the curtain to see what makes you tick. Her super-power is her ability to help you navigate through complex situations, diffusing any emotional triggers. She offers a unique process that allows you to get to the heart of the matter, focus on your desired outcome, and move out of your own way. Linda will have you thinking about your life and your business in ways that will bring out the best in you, your employees, and/or clients. I highly recommend Linda to work with professionals transitioning into retirement and high- level executives wanting to raise their performance bar. Linda will bring a class act to your Next Act!